• Exploring career options and wondering what career goal or path is right for you?
• Seeking more clarity in the midst of a life or career transition?
• At a crossroads at work and wanting to perform at your highest capacity as a professional?
• Wanting to gain more understanding about how to bring the best of you to work?
The What Career is Right for Me? Workshop will help you:
1. Learn about and assess your Personality Type through the Myers Briggs Type Indicator.
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator is one of the most researched and extensively used personality assessments in the world. Knowledge of your Myers Briggs type can deepen and affirm self-awareness, and inform a path for personal and professional effectiveness.
2. Identify how your interests can help you find and follow your best career path, through the Strong Interest Inventory.
The Holland Theory of Career Choice, assessed by the Strong Interest Inventory,
identifies career preferences that match your strengths, identifying careers that
best fit your personality, interests, work values, and environments where you will thrive.
3. Utilize your assessments to research career options and the labor market through occupational databases.
Participants receive a personalized tutorial utilizing the results of their assessments to maximize use of the extensive O*Net database in their career planning, including information on careers, current labor market trends, salary information, and career resources.
Upon registration, participants will be set up to take the Myers Briggs Type Indicator and the Strong Interest Indicator online, prior to the workshop.
Advance registration is required. Group size is limited. Contact Facilitator for more information or to register.
Saturday, June 17 – 1 pm – 4:00 pm
$175, includes MBTI assessment administration and personalized type reports:
MBTI Interpretative Report, MBTI Career Preference Report,
Strong Interest Indicator Report, personalized O*Net tutorial and all resources.
Register through EventBrite: