The What Career is Right for Me? Myers Briggs & Strong Interest Inventory Workshop is 3-hour seminar that will help you assess your personality through the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and your interests, through the Strong Interest Inventory. These assessments are valuable in providing information to guide your career discovery, creation and success.
• Exploring career options and wondering what career goal or path is right for you?
• Seeking more clarity in the midst of a life or career transition?
• At a crossroads at work and wanting to perform at your highest capacity as a professional?
• Wanting to gain more understanding about how to bring the best of you to work?
The What Career is Right for Me? Myers Briggs & Strong Interest Inventory Workshop will help you:
1. Learn about and assess your Personality Type through the Myers Briggs Type Indicator.
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator is one of the most researched and extensively used personality assessments in the world. Because knowledge of your Myers Briggs type can deepen and affirm self-awareness, it can help you better focus a path for personal and professional effectiveness.
2. Identify how your interests can help you find and follow your best career path, through the Strong Interest Inventory.
The Holland Theory of Career Choice, assessed by the Strong Interest Inventory, identifies career preferences that match your strengths. It offers a way to identify careers that best fit your personality, interests, work values, and environments where you will thrive.
3. Utilize your assessments to research career options and the labor market through occupational databases.
Participants will receive a personalized tutorial that will help you to utilize the results of your assessments. This will be useful in helping you to maximize use of the extensive O*Net database in your career planning. You will receive information on careers, current labor market trends, salary information, and career resources.
Upon registration, participants will be set up to take the Myers Briggs Type Indicator and the Strong Interest Indicator online, prior to the workshop.
Advance registration is required.
You can register online through EventBrite – below or by contacting facilitator: 415 728-8502
Group size is limited.
Saturday, October 21; 1:00 – 4:00 pm
$175, includes MBTI assessment administration and personalized type reports:
MBTI Interpretative Report, MBTI Career Preference Report,
Strong Interest Indicator Report, personalized O*Net tutorial and all resources.
Register through EventBrite via “Order Now” button below: