Career Assessment offers information that enhances professional effectiveness, affirms your strengths, and provides essential information to guide your life-work transition process.
At Life + Work we have extensive experience and are qualified to administer a broad range of career assessments, including the Myers Briggs Type Indicator and Strong Interest Inventory.
The Four Cornerstones of Career Assessment
The Four Cornerstones of career assessment outline a framework within which you can discover, create and describe a vision for your life and work; a vision, that will inform your planning and actions for career satisfaction and success.
We are qualified to administer a variety of career assessments, and find they enhance and focus the career exploration and planning process – examples of these include:
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator®
- Strong Interest Inventory®
- FIRO-B™ and TKI
- Enneagram – RHETI
- Strengths, Skills and Values Assessments
- Life-Work Review and guided reflection processes
Life + Work offers a variety of options for interpreting your career assessment results, including:
- One-on-one, in person sessions
- One-on-one, phone/Skype sessions
- Group workshops and seminars, in person and by webinar, including: What Career is Right for Me? – Myers Briggs Type Indicator and Strong Interest Inventory; Time for a Change! – Skills and Values
- Life-Work Assessment Packages for Career Discovery; Professional Mastery; Enhanced Leadership
Contact us for more information and/or to take the Myers Briggs Type Indicator®,Strong Interest Inventory®, as well as other personality, skills, and values assessments process and/or to engage in a full Four Cornerstones® career assessment.